Reason
PALS
Country
CA
State
Alberta
City
Rocky Mountain House
hello everyone , new to the site. My husband was diagnosed with als in December 2006
nice to have a chat room for this. thanks terry

Welcome Terry. Sorry about your husbands diagnosis. Just jump in and ask any questions you may have. AL.

TerryO said:
hello everyone , new to the site. My husband was diagnosed with als in December 2006
nice to have a chat room for this. thanks terry
Hello Terry nice to meet you sorry for the news of your hubby's' diagnosed. it is such a scary thing to hear. I heard mine in May 06. Whenever you need comforting or advice this is the plac to come to. God Bless EM

;)
edna may said:
Hello Terry nice to meet you sorry for the news of your hubby's' diagnosed. it is such a scary thing to hear. I heard mine in May 06. Whenever you need comforting or advice this is the plac to come to. God Bless EM

Say AL, I saw the pictures of your hands in splints, did you stop the curling of the hands? mine are just starting, both pinky fingers are curled. Thanks. EM

Hi Edna. The splints stopped them about half way.If I lay my hand flat (so to speak) the fingers are a bit bent in the middle but not curled. If I turn them over and relax them the baby one and next one are curled but not touching the palm yet. So I'd say they worked relatively well.
AL.

Edna May -

So nice to hear from you. How has everything worked out with your feeding tube?

Liz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back