hello, where is everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fisher - that's awesome news about the marriage, she's certainly lucky too!

Jane - I read somewhere (I'm not sure if it was this topic or another one) that your sister is feeling better. Hopefully it's the medicine. In the meantime I know you'll both enjoy the time.

Carol - I'm thinking lots of you. When we came through Sarnia Sunday I wondered if I was anywhere near you. When the time is right we'll meet. Until then I send another hug your way for you and your family.

Kim - thanks for keeping us all on track! Sometimes we need to be reminded what it means to actually post.

Everyone else - have a great day. I'm off to vote....it's election day for me!

-Melissa-

Fisher, congrats also, wonderful news. Sorry the group pulled you from the deck, but the Huron winds can be wicked in the winter. I vacation frequently in Southhampton...no better sunsets then the Huron Shore Line.

Carol, my thoughts are with you too. I read often, but do not always have access to post in this household of booking online time. I attended the support group that Al mentioned in a posting attached to another topic. Met with one who has been diagnosed for many years. His enthusiasm and ideas were incredible. As was his wifes. God love you all for the support you give your spouses. I'll keep Henry attached to my prayer list.

Congrats to you fisher and the new Mrs. Glad to hear there are still some old fashioned people left in the province. Carol our thoughts are with you and Henry. Not a real religous kind of guy but every once in a while I do pray and I remember you and the rest of the gang as I sometimes call the people here. Hope everyone is as well as can be expected and time to put another blanket on the bed. Below freezing tonight. Not looking forward to the winter but what can you do? Other than go to Florida. Hmmm. Might be an idea. Nobody answered my post about the site administrator. How do we contact him? A friend is having trouble posting.

Has anyone heard personally from Carol? How is Henry doing? How is she and her family doing? I miss her and my heart aches. I am so glad she has a close family.

Our family is not all that close. My parents live 90 miles away and that's really okay, we're not that close for various reasons. His parents are separated and live in different cities. He is close to his dad which is very good. Luckily, we have some awesome neighbors. We were really blessed with them and they have become like family to us. It is good to know they are there if we ever need anything.

Thanks to all you have posted on the intruduction page. It has really helped. You all are such great people and it certainly seems there is a good spectrum of experiences to be able to pull from. As someone said, this does seem to be the best forum on the web. That's why I stayed, even though I'm not Canadian! (only an hour away though)! -me-

I always figured we were a non denominational, nationality, color or anything else for that matter type of group. We welcome all who have been touched by this horrible disease. I haven't gotten any mails from Carol but I have been thinking about her and Henry as we all are I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back