Hello To All

Status
Not open for further replies.
River is running again

Got me started again. Seems like Amanda knew I needed a good cry I guess. When you get a chance take a look under new posts at If tomorrow starts without me. I hope it is a blessing to those that read it.
God Bless
AL
:cry:

Sorry to hear about what happened to your daughter..this is bitter life, part of life.. :( take care, and stay blessed..

Thank you hezbull :) Too bad we dont get a script to this life like hollywood....hee hee hee God bless you too. Tammy

I agree Tam.Although just think how many people would demand
rewrites if we did.:-D

hi im ne online i dont have als but my mom died in june 2005. it been a year i still cant get with this i think about her from the time i wake up from the time i go to bed, i was there help her from beginnng to end. what do i do? how do i let go? i dont think i want to/need help from people who unerstand what im talkin about(not the people that keep saying go on with my life i have 3 boys i thinkl i have been depressed for a year or more i dont know ive never felt like this before whatis depression like?

Hi lady in red. I am so sorry for your loss. The idea is never to let go of the good and fond memories you have of your mom. The painful memories have to be dealt with. I know it is hard but after a year you should be starting to be able to deal with this. I can feel the pain in your posting. Do you have a good friend or family member you can talk this through with? You need someone that you can open up to and not feel judged. No one really knows or understands your pain but you need to find someone to confide in. After a year, if you have no one then I think you should seek professional help. I know they don't know you or understand you but in time they might be able to get to know you and help you through this. Depression is not something to be ashamed of. It happens to a lot of us and one of the first steps is recognizing that it is there. I hope this helps you. We do care here. AL.

:) LadyinRed

Welcome To a New Family LadyinRed. And To "Papa"AL..........Very eloquently put. Lady, there is no right or wrong way in healing. Only you can choose too take the next step in the grief process. believe ME....................I wanted the whole world to stop when my daughter passed away while I grieved. but it didnt. and they didnt. and life does have to go on. Depression is terrible. I laid in my bed for 6 months, cut off from everyone i knew and loved. I realized, on my part, it was selfish and destructive and extremely unhealthy. But, one must identify it to conquer it. Death needs to be shared together and alone. I figured that out. there is a very intimate side to it that I can not even share with Amanda's step father. Ya know lady, you will always think of your mother. forever. your memories are your hearts photographs. Therapy is very helpful in these situations. Believe me. But please understand Lady, it's not about "Getting on with you life" it's about taking the next step in healing your broken heart for yourself and for your family. I am sure those individuals did not intend to hurt you, they just care for you and your 3 boys. God speed to you and yours. tammy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back