Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
florida
City
naples
HELLO my name is Brentt and I am a 46 year old daddy and loving husband .My problem is the same as most of you .I have been dealing with als for about 5 years now .I feel like I have learned so many things that others may see as hurdles to overcome .I have been through the wheelchair routine and the feeding tube installation .
I have stopped talking so I have been to a speech therapist for evaluation for a speech generating device . There are many to chose from in these categories and I feel that I have researched the items to get the best deal from all aspects . Quality ,cost and user friendly advantages . I would be honored to help my friends with these questions .If I can help guide anyone through the gauntlet and help to find the short cuts that save time and get the devise into your life quicker then I have done something usefull. Good luck and stay positive. Your new friend Brentt .

Hey Brent, you will be a great asset to our site--welcome! I am curious which speech device you ended up getting?
Cheers, Beth (CALS to husband Shannon, diagnoseded 8/2004 at age 40)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back