Not open for further replies.

Windassjohn

Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
Hi guys, thanks for the support just wondering because im very worried gonna write this quick for you so you dont waste to much time and will be donating tommorow after reading all the posts etc.

So basically ive been having a twitch in my eye when i sneeze cough or other things through out the day and body wide twwitches for a few months bht i learnt to deal with it and doctors basically said they sisnt find anything in bloods and not to be to concerned.

But recentley ive figured out a fi ger isnt moving properly ive attached photos as vid didnt work everyone says maybe its just not flexible and it does move but when i hold my fingers up with 3 it wont be straight like the others.

My ring can do bjt just cant straighten up like the others,

Thankyou very much for advice i its best to ask peoplw who've been through it

Thankyou for the help

Last edited by a moderator:
I removed your photos because they will shed no light and are distressing to those whose impairments are obviously greater. It is not uncommon to have one or more fingers that are not as straight and not as flexible, but your GP is where you should head if anything progresses from here.

Best,
Laurie

Please read this really carefully, twice is best as there is a lot to take in.
It explains much, and since you don't ask any actual questions, it should prevent you needing to.

It also explains why photos and video are so unhelpful.

I strongly suggest you work with a doctor you trust, as this is not anything terminal, but can be sorted I'm sure.
All the very best and thank you for donating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back