Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Neuro wants to wait...

I will have it in some days with the MRI.... I dont dare but i will go for it.. The Emg 7 months ago did not show anything....

Christopher,
Why do you keep posting? We have exhausted all of our efforts to be nice to you and try to help. You just posted the other day that they thought you had Isaac's syndrome or something like that. You definitely don't have ALS. If you're just plain lonely there are many penpal sites on the internet that you could try. I at first thought we should give you the benefit of the doubt and that you were just scared and some were being on the harsh side. Boy, was I wrong! Your constant posts are beyond disrespectful to the PALS on here who actually do have this horrible disease. I personally think the moderators should close all your threads. Skipper

I completely agree with you Skipper66. I am new here but I have read so many of Christopher's posts and the NUMEROUS times he has been asked politely to "stop". I have to say Christopher, you truly are not all there. You need to leave this site and quit posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back