Hello... new member looking to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, Denise. It must be hard to do yhour job as a Physical Education teacher with your disease acting up! Just a note-ar you linked with your ALS clinic? They are a wealth of information and support. Of course, we're always here to help in any way we can. Cindy

Welcome to our GREAT FAMILY Carlos

Carlos welcome to these wonderful forums full of caring people.
Carlos are you by any chance the same Carlos from PALS People with ALS (MSN Group),
I am trying to figure out if you saw the link I posted there to invite people to come over to ALS Forums? since the MSN Group doesn't have any movement.

DOES AVALANCHE? GIVE YOU A CLUE.
As you can see you will find great support and friendship here.

Again WELCOME.

Paty(22801)
Husband's Caregiver DX 10.17.05
BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO

Welcome Carlos and Denise

Yes, finding this forum has been so helpful for me as well. It's also a source of laughter as we share our stories. I have had Primary Lateral Sclerosis for 11 years and now I'm being evaluated through an ALS clinic if I may have ALS. From November till now it's been moving pretty fast. It got moving so fast I got a manual wheel chair just to keep up with myself. I meet with the neuro in a couple of weeks for another evaluation. I take one day at a time and squeeze every bit of joy out of it I can....Frizzel

Hi Paty, I am the same one. You were right, there is much more activity here and the people are great. I think I found a new home. Talk to you soon.
Carlos.

Again Carlos I Am So Glad You Came Here, When I Saw That No One Answer Messages I Decided To Post The Als Forums Link.

I Hope More People From The Msn Group See The Link And Come Here, And Meet New Friends.

Paty
Husband's Caregiver Dx 10/17.005
Baja California, Mexico

Hello everybody,

Recently I have joined this forum, and it has been a part of my daily life.
So hi Carlos, Michelle, Cetus, Denis and Bufbon2 hope we will get to know
and help each others; and thank you Paty, Frizzel, Cindy, Al, Liz and all the old members for your support.

Omar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back