Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many, many healing techniques out there. The ultimate is faith. Nothing works if you don't have faith.

........and if you have faith and nothing works.......then you have faith when something works....johnny

Yes, you don't need to spend a fortune to heal. The techniques that are out there are vehicles to use, but you can use them yourself. God is with you and there are many paths to reach him. Faith! Prayers indeed are free. Seek God in your own way. Blessings to you!

I teach Energy Healing and had a student who was working with a woman with ALS.

When they started working together, the woman's lung function actually improved, as measured by the ALS center at her local hospital.

Overall her rate of decline slowed significantly. The ASL center Dr's were not sure what to think about it, but they were sure that it was not the healing sessions, as that does not fit the model they work with.

When my student had to go out of the country for about 6 weeks, the woman's rate of decline increased and when they were able to start working together again, the woman bounced back some and her rate of decline slowed again.

She was able to live on her own much longer that she was told to expect and she had a better quality of life during her time with the disease before she did pass away early this year.

In my work with clients with chronic diseases, what we are seeing is that with regular energy healing sessions, they are able to be healthier and function better for longer during the time they have.

It is like when my father, who had bone cancer, would lose the blood volume and red and white blood cells, he would get run down and get a transfusion and would perk right back up. The transfusions did not cure him, but game him more quality time for longer before he died of the disease.

As we get in a weaker start, we can not produce the same amount of "energy" as we used to and these sessions serve to give the clients a boost.

The group of healers I work with has been working at a local hospital cancer center for about 5 years now and the clients we work with are having less pain, fatigue and anxiety during their treatments, so there are reportable changes going on with these sessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back