07/2002
Country
US
State
CA
City
Calabasas
Hello
I am new to the ALSforums, but I was diagnosed with ALS years ago. The progression of the disease was slow at first but then it got pretty bad. I have tried many energy healing and alternative therapies and I am seeing improvement in my voice, walking and am building muscle. I joined the forum to share what has been working for me and to see if I can learn about other therapies that people find helpful.
Dawn
:)

Hello
I am new to the ALSforums, but I was diagnosed with ALS years ago. The progression of the disease was slow at first but then it got pretty bad. I have tried many energy healing and alternative therapies and I am seeing improvement in my voice, walking and am building muscle. I joined the forum to share what has been working for me and to see if I can learn about other therapies that people find helpful.
Dawn
:)
Please share with ones here!

Goodness Dawn, im here waiting to read you posts on what you are doing/taking.... :)

on this forum you have to be careful suggesting there are things you can do to slow progression. i was called cruel to even suggest this. i am definitely on your side. i was taken to the woodshed big time for posting something like this. goes to show there are believers and non-believers. i believe so please let me know what you are doing. check "has anyone been cured of als" its listed in two locations

Dear Dawn,
I will pray for you and hope you will stop progressing. My wife of 39 years lost her battle with als last week. She loved the Lord Jesus and is now safe in His arms. Jesus never promised us an easy road. He did promise comfort in that road. He also offers eternal life to all that believe. This present life is so short for the best of us. It is described as a vapor in the scripture. The real you will live forever with Jesus if you have faith in Him. If not , it would be better if you had never been born. You see He is the sin barrer that God chose. He bore your and my sin. His blood was spilled on the cross for you. He is the ONLY way to God. He clearly says NO man comes to the Father except by me. To the world this if foolishness and they are on their way to hell, but to those who believe it,it is hope for salvation, a gift freely given to all who believe in Jesus. Ask Jesus to reveal Himself to you. He says if you draw close to me I will draw close to you. What a loving savior He is.

You will prob. be chastised as pearshoot says but share if you wish.

.....wow......building muscle, astounding......let all know how you do it...and the cost..........johnny

i read a chaps blog whom was diagnosed with ALS he wasnt selling anything just sharing his story - he talked about a positive/relaxed attitude and exercise - he was adamant about pushing the boundaries with exercise..he was diagnosed 25 yrs ago and only just in a wheel chair... interesting that everyone progresses in different ways/speed and yetthere is a similar pattern with the overall picture...PERHAPS that is due to lifestyle... diet etc..

Thank you for the comments and warnings. I wouldn't want to do anything to hurt anyone. I just wanted to share because I am happy and feel good. I am not trying to sell anything. I am finding that the most improvement from self development, I am releasing stress and trauma and meditation. The Healing Codes helped me be more confident and happier and a slight physical improvement. I tried many other techniques, but am finding The Release Technique to be really helpful. I don't believe there is a miracle cure, but I am doing a strategy that involves my thoughts, clearing stress, supporting your body with nutrition and supporting our spirit with meditation or prayer.

I hope I didn't say anything wrong and wish everyone all the best.
Dawn

I've been doing Reiki, nikken magnets, supplements and... a clinical trial. And many prayers...

Hard to know if anything is actually helping or not, but it makes me feel better and more relaxed.

search healing code, i don't believe the individual claiming to heal himself had als, just extreme stress in the book carefully read the sympthoms and procedure how he was diagnosed. emg and nct are no are not THE tests for als, they are a tool. the dr should know how they diagnose als. a pals friend laid out the 900.00 for it. he says it has relieved some stress but nothing to slow progression

There you have it! Thank you pearshoot. This isn't the first time that method has been mentioned on various ALS forums. Keep your money.

And $ 900.00 gone..........that's what I'm talking about Pearshoot. That's what I think is cruel

you can learn yoga or reikki techniques to do yourself for a lot less, my SIL taught me... I do find it helpful. And prayers are free.

And Helen is right. She didn't need to spend 900.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back