Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, Mats. I'm sorry I didn't slee you sooner. My family is from germany. My fyathers sidev from east berlin and then frankfurt on th rheine. My mothers side not too sure since she was placed in an orphanage at age eight. My dads siide came to us in 1941. My mother was brought over by foster parents in 1945. My husbands motherr is from augsburg. My husband and i are all first born americans. We need to talk. When you post in the bigger topics like do i have and so on you will get post points. Once you get 10 you may send and receive private messages. Welcome tto our hotel california. Just wished you hadn't needed to check in.

Many prayers to you,

Toto

Dear Toto,

i'd like to get in touch with you (and with all the other P'ALS here in the forum as well), so i'll try to get these ten points as quickly as possible. If you or anyone else would want to write me.

Take care

We are here anytime. You need to post on the upper sections to get your posts to count. 10 posts and you can and receive private messaging. But we can always visit you and leave a message on your "wall". It will show up under your name after you sign in. Click on unread visitors message and if you want to write back, click on the persons ID in blue and it will take you to their "wall".

Good Luck and hope to hear from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back