Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Ut
City
SLC
I'm in the process of being DXed. My appointment is pending for July 15th. They will call if anything earlier comes up. The waiting is awful. I'm trying to remain optimistic, but it's hard when you don't feel right. I have found comfort here though, and hope you all don't mind me hanging around. :)

Nice to meet you all.

Julie

Not a problem Jewels. Feel free to ask questions when the need arises.
AL.

Nice to meet you, too, Julie. This is a great place to hang out while waiting for answers. Don't forget the search feature at the top of this screen. I've learned a lot from the members here! Cindy

Hi Julie! God, no not at all. We do not mind your being here. You are more than welcome to remain on the forum. I pray to God that what you have is something minor and curable. Keep us posted, oh yeah tell us a little more about yourself. We enjoy getting to know our new mwmbers. God bless you!

Irma

Welcome Julie,
I'm glad you found us, but sorry it was necessary to do so! You're right--waiting is so awful. I hope an earlier appointment comes up for you. You'll find many helpful people here. We're all on this rough road together and we're all learning.
Take care, Julie. I hope you find much helpful info and support here.
Jane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back