Diagnosis
n/a
Country
US
State
mi
City
st.clair shores
First of i would like to say Isabella is now 7 months old and doing great....i went to clevland clinic and was diagnosed with mnd.... the twitching is getting worse and so on so on.....Annmarie has been a big help to me everyday she helps me cope day to day...she truly is not only one of the nicest persons i have ever met...but an ANGEL! I miss her so much on this forum she wouldve been a good Moderator for this forum, she knows so much stuff! I had the pleasure to meet her wonderful family and darling son...very smart kid! We will always be in eachothers lives no matter where this monster takes us. I could not do it without her or Lori I had the pleasure of meeting Tim in the Hospital and let me tell you Lori is one of the best care takers i ever met. This disease is horrible i know and especially when the docs say its all in your head then finally emgs start changing and so on...i know about the whole family thing thinking your crazy i know my body. I want to thank everyone else who has helped me on here you too Grandpa Al. Mt Pockets how are you pm me sometime i loved talking to you...I wish i had better news guys but unfortunatley not...take care guys and i will talk to you soon Jenny:(

Hi Jenny. Sorry about your diagnosed. I really thought and hoped you'd be OK. Thanks for stopping by. Say hello to Annmarie for me.

AL.

How were you finally diagnosed? Could you share?

The reason I ask, is because it seems you had a long journey before you got the diagnosis and it didn't seem typical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back