Diagnosis
01/2018
Country
US
State
TX
City
Houston
On May 30th, my PALS received the answer to his prayers for quick, heavenly healing. He began experiencing symptoms in August of 2017, was diagnosed in January of 2018, and after 7 weeks of hospiice, was released from this horrible disease. We always assumed his battle would be short because his breathing was affected so early in this journey. I am thankful he didn't suffer long and his prayers were answered but I miss him tremendously. Thank you to all the PALS and CALS on these threads who provided us with so much wisdom, advice, support and honesty. You all continue to be in my prayers.
Day by day,
Anne

Last edited:
Anne, I am so sorry for your loss and glad that he did not suffer long. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sharon

I'm sorry for your loss, Anne. May God bless you with comfort.

I’m sorry for your loss. I’m glad he is free from suffering.

Anne, so sorry for your loss. Heavenly healing is such a nice phrase. I am there with you. My pALS got diagnosed about one month after yours and died about 2 weeks after yours. Hoping that some healing has already started coming your way. It's good to know that he is no longer suffering.

Very sorry for your loss, Anne. Much peace and strength to you.

Best,
Laurie

I am so sorry. He was very lucky to have you as his care partner

Comfort and peace

I am so sorry, Anne. Thank you for all you did for your pALS and for sharing your time with us. Take good care of yourself now.

Very sorry for your loss. Wishing you peace as you move forward.

Anne I’m so very sorry for your loss and so thankful he had a quick heavenly healing. Hugs and prayers as you move forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back