Diagnosis
11/2014
Country
US
State
SD
City
Faith
Hello, I first posted back in November when my Mother in Law was diagnosed with PBP. It is with great sorrow I report that she passed away today. I didn't post much on here. I'm not that computer savy and kind of old school but I wanted to let you all know I did read this site daily. And I learned a lot from it and for t hat I am truly grateful. Thank you for being there when we needed it most.

So very sorry for your loss. Peace be with you.
Vincent

Kate,
Glad this site had something to help you, and so sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. She was fortunate to have the care and commitment that you provided. Peace and strength for your family in the days ahead.

Best,
Laurie

So sorry to here of your loss. May she sore with the angels.

I am sorry to hear about your loss. May you find some peace in the upcoming weeks. She is now at peace and her spirit will live on with her family.

My deepest condolences on the passing of your mother in law. Hugs. x

so sorry for your loss. peace to you and your family.

Kate I'm sorry for the loss of your mother in law. It was very kind of you to take the time to thank those that helped you gain a better understanding of her condition. It amazes me how much care and insight the senior member selflessly contribute to help us along this journey.

Members!��

So very sorry for your family's loss. May you find peace and comfort that she is no longer fighting this wretched disease.

Kate,
Glad this site had something to help you, and so sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. She was fortunate to have the care and commitment that you provided. Peace and strength for your family in the days ahead.

Best,
Laurie

Ditto!

Sherry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back