Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
CA
City
Santa Monica
On the website www(dot)HealingCodes(dot)com, there is a testimonial from a Dr. Ben Johnson who says he healed himself of ALS using the healing code techniques. Has anyone out there ever tried this technique?

Last edited by a moderator:
healing codes

It's healingcodes for the website not healingcode.

It's a scam of the highest proportions. $997 for a bunch of Cd's DVD's and a weekly visit to a teleconference. Woo hoo. If it wasn't such a scam I would laugh. Another parasite preying on the sick and full of hope for a cure people. If this guy cured someone of ALS don't you think the papers would be all over this guy? You could relieve your stress better by going to church on Sunday and leaving $5 in the collection plate. I don't do church but for those that do your money and time would be better spent there. I notice ichortle didn't put any information about where he lives or anything else in his profile. Most scammers don't.

Al said:
It's a scam of the highest proportions. $997 for a bunch of Cd's DVD's and a weekly visit to a teleconference. Woo hoo. If it wasn't such a scam I would laugh. Another parasite preying on the sick and full of hope for a cure people. If this guy cured someone of ALS don't you think the papers would be all over this guy? You could relieve your stress better by going to church on Sunday and leaving $5 in the collection plate. I don't do church but for those that do your money and time would be better spent there. I notice ichortle didn't put any information about where he lives or anything else in his profile. Most scammers don't.

Hey Al I found a website where we can get it for $697. Such a deal! Let's you and me split the cost and then share the "secret code" with every other PALS we know. Geez, we'll be heroes, and cured to boot! I can't wait to get started.......:)

Ya, someone brought this website to my attention - it looks to be a complete waste of money and shame, shame, shame on them for thinking PALS or their loved ones might fork over this kind of money.

I’m a firm believer in positive thinking, and I know it helps sufferers of some disease. Case in point, my Uncle was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer in the early 80’s and told he had six months to live. He sold EVERYTHING but their house, including their time share in florida. They travelled the world and kept positive. When they came home from their extended vacation he went to the doctor and the tumour was completely gone - no traces of it. The doctor said he was the first person in Canada to his knowledge that recovered like that.

Was their a miracle involved? Perhaps, but I don't think so, just very lucky and chances are, whatever started the tumour growing decided to turn itself off. But who really knows.

What didn't happen was a miracle cure, life saving book or anything like that. However, if my uncle or someone he knew was a sheister I'm sure he would have used my uncle's name to push a miracle and sell something, anything.

Luckily there's no one like that in my family.

Sometimes positive thinking can help, but this is something that comes from within, not from spending $997.

The more I read about these types of websites and what not, the more I like the advice that some of our members gave another member when she learned of a potential ALS diagnosis. STAY OFF THE NET! :)

Last edited:
Oh, one more thing...

Canadians put a lot of faith in Ben Johnson...this "website" should find a new person to base their marketing around :)

It is a scam, but at least you get "Money back guarantee" lol :mrgreen:

Yes they do say if not satisfied you will get your money back but neglected to say in what century that would be.

healing codes

Attention GrampAl: Notice that I didn't endorse the product, I just asked if anyone had heard of it. I am not a "scammer." I'm a guy who has ALS who is exploring alternative options since the mainstream medical community doesn't have much to offer.

Sorry if you took offense. None intended. I don't think anyone here has mentioned this site before. New ones pop up everyday trying to take advantage of people that have a variety of illnesses. I dumped on the site not the one who mentioned it. I try to never shoot the messenger. The message might be bad but you did ask an honest and legitimate question. To answer your question, no it hasn't came up here before and upon looking into it ,it appears to be a scam. Hope you hang around and offer some input. We all need any help we can get.

ichortle, I'll reiterate what Al said, be careful, there are many places online willing to sell some hope in exchange for a couple of bucks - very few of these remedies will have any help, they are only offered, promoted and "positively reviewed" online because someone is making money from it.

Please be very weary and skeptical, especially when the promotion and website says things like this website does.

It looks like a complete scam to me; on first, second and third glance.

scam

hellooooooooooooo? There is no cure. Who is behind this cure, eric edney ? manatech ?

whitey

Al and Dave have you purchased this program? If so, I'm one of the Pals who would love to know what is in it. Also, is there anyone who has actually purchased it or accessed it and used it as directed who can tell me that it did NOT work? I see many saying, "SCAM!" but sounds like screaming scam just due to the looks of the site and the price of the material.

Al, where did you find it for $600 something? I am very interested, but definitely do NOT have that kind of money. :shock:

This is so obviously wrong!

Look, in the first place, if there were people successfully being healed of ALS through this "secret code", it wouldn't remain a secret for very long.

Secondly, if there were people that were being healed via this technique, there would be some neurologist (legitimate neurologist) out there with a patient showing such remarkable progress in this treatment that the medical community would be doing study after study.

Thirdly, if it were me, I'd be screaming to my local media, Fox News, CNN and the 700 Club on how God had healed me via these, "Secret Codes".

And last, but certainly not least, being a former code guy myself, I would reveal these "secret codes" on my own website for free so that all of my suffering PALS could benefit in the same manner. (I know, I'm such a sweetheart!)

You can't morally keep things like this "secret". Its just wrong!

Scam, Heck Yea!

Zaphoon

Last edited:
My medical insurance company would love the code. They paid $895 for my first month of Rilutek which necessitates monthly LFTs (more expense)... I'm going to the ALS clinic at GWU this Friday and asking for a BiPAP (more expense)... By the time this kills me, my insurance company could have bought the codes for everyone in a small country, you know, like Guam where there is an ALS cluster. (Is Guam a real country? Ok, if it isn't, then New Hampshire. That state is like another country and there's a cluster by a lake there.)

Send me $500 and I will sell you some useless crap. Think how much you will save over the $997 for the useless "code."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back