Reason
CALS
Diagnosis
08/2022
Country
US
State
WA
Does anyone have more information on the F Regimen of the Healey Platform trial? My husband talked to the recruiter today and she told him they’ll start recruiting in March for that regimen. He can do a 3 hour long appointment to see if he’s eligible but I was also curious if there’s any additional information about it. I checked their website and don’t see anything about that regimen yet. I can ask more questions when we go to his clinic appointment in February. He’s also on Relyvrio and I wonder if they will accept him in the trial when he’s on that medication.

Thanks!

Relyvrio is fine for that trial and per my discussions with neuros at a couple of different hospitals will be fine for most trials run in the US. Some European trials (like Mastinib) don’t allow Relyvrio or Radicava as they have not been approved there. I don‘t know anything about regimen F.

Thanks Buglaw and Lgelb. I will ask more questions at his next ALS clinic appointment and then see if he would be able to participate.

Every Thursday at 5pm there is a webinar with Healey trial updates with one or two of the mgh doctors and often a guest. Can’t link but google mgh healey platform trial webinars. There should be a link to the sign up and you can also listen to old ones

Thank you Nikki,

I'm trying to get ramped up on the trial options. Do you know if Synapticure and their neuros help navigate trial selection / applications ?

I don’t. Iamals has a trial dashboard I find clinicaltrials.gov more helpful. You can search trials by disease ( amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) country and then can narrow to state. You can also select recruitment status ( can do several) you would probably want recruiting and not yet recruiting. You can also choose interventional and eliminate any observational ( though I encourage everyone to participate in those. that is how they learn about the disease) and also phase if you only want a later phase. If you find a trial you want and think you would qualify for there is usually contact information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back