Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
tx
City
el paso
hi, want to know what you think about this. has anyoneThat's where the doctor/pastor is and people from all over the world come to see him to get healed of various diseases. There have been many miracles taking place there. Dr. Henry Wright is his name and he was in Albuquerque a few years ago and I wanted Lupe to go then because it was the closest he'd ever been to El Paso. It takes 2 days to get there and then you stay for a week. He gets to the root of things to help people heal. She can check him out on pleasantvalleychurch.net. Remember, we heard him on line and he was saying that ALS is caused by anger and some other things. He heals people Biblically - he can prove it. It's not a fly by night outfit. If she doesn't feel comfortable that's ok, but there are a lot of people who go to get healed and they do! Maybe she doesn't want to be healed. Talk to you later.
heared of it.

As a Christian I totally believe in miraculous healings, but they do not happen that often for various reasons. I am not going to discount this persons alleged success, but he has already lost a lot of credibility saying ALS is caused by anger.

I'd like to know how he discovered anger causes ALS! I wonder, how angry can you get and still be safe from getting the disease? How do you know if you've crossed the line? For people that only have half of ALS (only upper or lower motor neuron trouble), are they in more danger of coming down with the full blown version if they get too angry?

Boy, this just opens up a whole lot of questions for me. From now on, I'm Mr. Nice Guy!

(Wait a minute - it seems to me that I read somewhere that ALS has been nicknamed, "The Nice Guy's Disease"?)

OOOOH man! I'm in a quandry!

Zaphoon

""I'd like to know how he discovered anger causes ALS! ""

Oooo thats an easy one.

Give me a lot of money.

Now I will tell you ... "SUCKER I GOT YOUR MONEY"

You get angry.
You have ALS.

SEE, It worked.

If someone had been healed from ALS , wouldnt we know it by now.

I am angry that I have ALS but I don't think that I was angry before! :-x

You can't be serious. Listen, there are healers out there, but this guy isn't one of them.
Please don't be fooled by a snake oil salesman pretending to be a faith healer.

my friend who wants to take me thinks i dont want to be healed.

No you just don't want to be taken for an idiot.

AL.

I thought I heard it ALL!

Wouldn't that mean that everybody sholud have ALS? I don't know a person that don't get ANGRY! Oh my goodness, I better stop now. I am starting to get that way, now!

Lorie:mad:

Oh my god !

I say that like, What are people thinking about my God. They think He is just looking down and when someone gets angry Bam, terrible disease is cast upon you for some kind of punishment. You say this fraud heals Biblically, well he would have to have some small knowledge of the bible first. The Bible says to be angry and sin not. It does not say get angry and then I will give you ALS. Jesus got angry in the temple and walked away unscaved. I believe in healing but I have never seen it come through anyone claiming first of all, THEY ARE THE HEALER and I have never seen it happen where money or publicity were involved, it takes being humble for God to use you not Fame and fortune.Tell your friend you want to be healed and she may pray for you, that you don't need this guy to get the job done.

Well said Lostinlouisville!
Rick&Joan

I am brand new to the forum. This is my first blog. My husband was diagnosed in 8/07 at Mass General in Boston, & as you all know that started the roller coaster ride of our lives. We have a very strong faith--I have been in Sunday School & church every Sunday since I was 2 weeks old. This ALS experience has tested that faith in a way that has actually scared me. Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever thought that I would question Jesus' love for me or God's existence altogether; but here I am facing all those questions. I have a friend who has been a caretaker for a spouse with MS, and he encouraged me to find a support group. Reading these blogs has already shown me that there are people out there who understand how I feel. In my life I have always been the encourager, so now I feel I have nothing to give. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. By the way, my husband, the love of my life, is doing very well. He has undergone some alternative treatments, and it appears to be helping.

Belle, I am happy to hear that your husband is doing well. The best advice I can give is to do whatever it takes to maintain a positive attitude (as much as possible) in the face of this disease. The will to fight and to live are what makes "miracles" happen when battling illnesses. Having moral support doesn't hurt either and, very importantly, maintaining good nutrition and keeping the weight up to have the strength and reserves to keep going and maintaining a good quality of life.

I'm sorry I don't buy "faith healers." If they charge money for their services then I just don't buy it at all! I can't stand when people use religion or faith to sell anything. If anger caused ALS then I must have just caught it!:mad:

Thank you, thelma313. I am so sorry about your dad. I hope he is holding his own, it is so hard to have to watch as someone you love is struggling. We are blessed with unbelievable support from everyone around us, our family, our friends, our church family, neighbors, etc. The other day a complete stranger who happens to know of our situation did something very sweet for us. There, that was a positive thought for today:)

If anger is the cause ..why arent jails all over the world full of people with ALS/MND. There are a lot of angry people in jail. I do agree though, mnd has MADE me angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back