08/2014
Country
Uni
State
TEXAS
City
Deep in the Heart of
Hi All,

Well, as my title suggests, I am about to head to Seattle for the Spastic Paraplegia Foundation's conference on HSP and PLS. I am excited about meeting other people with these disorders (mine is presumably HSP), but I am also nervous about seeing what "the future" might look like for me.

I find it interesting that SPF groups HSP and PLS together, because I think that PLS is probably really part of the ALS spectrum (that is apparently an ongoing debate, whether it is really more like ALS or like HSP).

The conference is this weekend, but I'm headed out in a few hours (Thurs am) to play for a couple of days before the conference. This is actually the first time I have gone on "vacation" (non-family visit) by myself. So I'm looking forward to that.

I need to be up at 4:30am to catch my 6:30am flight, and I just finished packing and getting ready now, at 1:19am. Can't take my night meds (won't be able to drive myself to the airport in a couple of hours with them in me!) so probably not sleeping much tonight anyhow.

Anybody else going?
==Suzannah

Wow! If you were awake at 1:19 am and were planning to go somewhere at 4:30 am, then we have very different conditions.

In any case, let us know if you learn anything helpful.

Suzannah! Gday!
Good to see you. I'm with you, I'm interested to know where all this is headed but to actually see it...could be a good thing, imagination can play cruel tricks on us!
Travel safe.
God bless, Janelle x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back