Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
just been reading that head trauma increases the risk of getting ALS. So the professional football coonection may be less about pesticides than heading the ball all the time.
I DID have a head injury requiring hospitalisation once? How many more here did, too, I wonder?

Not I ,I remembered something the other night . When I was very young. I remember peeling the paint off the wondow cell and tasting it. It is one of those things that you know you did it once. Hopfully I didn't make a habit of it? don't think so how awful...

In a land a long time ago........50 years lol
Judy cracked her head off the basement floor when the spring horse got out of control and threw her off! She also thought playing with the mercury out of the thermometer was the coolest things to do! Now why would it take all these years for the events to lead to ALS?

Ya, but all the ALS on just one football team like that? They all get head injuries.
Hugs, Kari

The pig headed man [said with love and laughter] had several hard knocks to the noggin in his lifetime!

Awww Kay Marie,

We said we were not going to talk about that. What other secrets have been told?

Like she said, I have had numerous hits to the head. Some I walked away from, some not.

Glen

Last edited:
Maybe it is the Italian team cos of all those spectacular dives they do in the penalty box?

But I reckon there may be something in this; We have to give every idea its chance

That explains sooo much Glenn. :lol::lol::lol:
I also had several hits to the head over my lifetime, but I'm already
Aby-Normal. ;-)

Yet another great Avatar from Glen! Glad to see you are on here again!
Hugs, Kari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back