Diagnosis
11/2015
Country
US
State
MN
City
Fairmont
My darling husband, Steve, peacefully passed away on August 26th. He was surrounded by our seven grandchildren, our son and his wife, and myself. It was such a peaceful passing! I cried my eyes out no only because he was gone, but also because he was flying free - no more pain, or air hunger. He went on his terms; at home with our family nearby. No feeding tube, no vent. He did not want to prolong the inevitable. We have so many wonderful memories over our 46 years. A week after he passed, I turned 65. It was bittersweet. Thank God for family & friends.
Kathy

My deepest condolences on your lost Kathy. You helped him do it his way and that is the most precious gift anyone can give 💜💜

So sorry for your loss. I am glad that his passing was peaceful. Wishing you peace.

So sorry, Kathy. God bless you and your family.

Sorry Kathy. Peace to you and your family.

I'm very sorry to hear about Steve, Kathy, while glad that he had you all to support his wishes throughout. I wish you and the family much peace and strength.

Best,
Laurie

I pray for you and your family, Kathy. May God comfort you and the entire family.

My deepest sympathies Kathy to you and your family. How wonderful that he passed peacefully and the way he wanted to. Wishing you peace and comfort. Kate

So sorry for your loss Kathy. Wishing you peace.

V

Kathy, I am so sorry for your loss of your husband but glad that it was such a peaceful passing. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sharon

Kathy I am so very sorry for your loss. Praying for peace for you and your family.

Hugs

Kathy, so sorry to hear of your loss, praying for you and your family.

Kathy, I wanted to send my condolences. So sorry for your loss. Hopefully you and your family are finding some peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back