Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
Florida
City
The Villages
I recently came across the <removed advertising link>, near Philadelphia which offers some hope for my ALS condition. They do a "PK Protocol" which consists of two weeks, 4 IV's a week of phospholipid exchange,leucovorin, and glutathione. It costs more than $9,000.
Anyone have comments?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Haverford Wellness Center (this is Patricia Kane's business for any who know her history) is very effective at treating people who are not really sick. The worried well report lots of improvement following Kane's protocols; people with serious diseases, however, are not cured by charlatans.

When the cure, or an effective treatment, for ALS comes along, you won't have to travel to a fibromyalgia clinic that doesn't even have an MD on staff to get it.

Spend the $9000 on a cruise. You'll have more fun and will probably feel better than going to a "Wellness" center.
AL.

I've received quite a bit of negative feedback regarding this Wellness Center, from the same post on different forums.
I'm going to pass on it, and look elsewhere.

Since there is NO KNOWN cure for ALS, anyone who says they can help you for any amount of money is a charlatan. You will hear from many people who make false claims. Buyer beware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back