Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
CA
City
Berkeley
Hello, to everyone. It has been since February since i spoke here.

I was very distraught about the new stresses my mom was under then.

she is still with us, and not too too much has changed, (which im thinking is good, ruther than things getting worse)

Speech is very slurred, swallowing is nearly impossible. but still walkin around.

we got her a more comfortable bed, which seems to help with the pains. (tempurpedic to be exact)

anyways, wanted to say hello. i will try to check in more often...

and that private message, which you asked everyone to ignore...is actually the reason im back to say hi.

so it DID do something positive :D

OH, and man oh man...you guys should see the 8 minute movie i made for my mom for christmas....i broke out like...everyone photo album from when she was a baby until recently.....put together a very cool slideshow, on the computer, with music and everything...she loved it!@

The movie sounds like a caring and very special thing to do, Johnathan. I bert she is please as punch! Cindy

Jonathan - I think the movie you made is a fantastic idea. Can I ask how you learned to do it and if it is difficult? Maybe I will check the web for a "how to". I would love to do something like that so thanks for the idea! :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back