Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
IR
State
BU
City
Bu
Hi my name is amir I'm male 18 yo from persia (iran )

Sorry for my bad English, I got help from Google Translate.

My problem started when after a short period of stress I realized that my body muscles were twitching. I randomly had twitching all over my body. In the abdomen, legs, buttocks, shoulders, etc. More in the abdomen. Twitching is less now but I still have twitching when I rest and sit and sleep. I also feel heaviness and blood clots in my left arm and leg. I have pain on my left arm . Sometimes I feel weak and tired in my legs as if I have run several miles. Sometimes I feel my left arm and leg are weaker than my right arm and leg. I thought it was stress and anxiety but I have no feeling of stress and anxiety. I spend most of my time in front of the computer and do not exercise at all I searched the internet and saw als. I want to know maybe this is als or the beginning of als? For three days, I have been reading other people's questions on this site Please give me a definite answer. Thanks

Hi Amir,

Thankfully, your symptoms are nothing like how ALS starts. There is no "feeling" of being weak, just an inability to do something like go up on your toes, back on your heels, do up buttons or zippers etc. Please read this link to find any other answers to your worries.

That is a definite answer.

P.S. Persian food is one of my faves.

Good luck to you, stay safe, and take good care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back