Diagnosis
10/2003
Country
CA
State
On
City
NW of Toronto
Has anyone heard from Debbie D from Ajax? She was supposed to start the stem cell trial at Sunnybrook back in the spring.

Nobody has heard a thing?

... don't recall reading anything from her in awhile.
T

I haven’t been on the computer for a long time. Our computer is in the rec room and I can’t go up and down the stairs. I now have a wireless laptop courtesy of suinnybrook hospital!

I haven’t started stem cells therapy. The new doctor has to apply to the government. I will see him next week at the clinic. Hopefully he has heard something.

I have a lot of catching up to do online!

welcome back Debbie. Nice to hear from you again. Al and I were wondering how you were doing.
Well, there has been a lot going on the forum, but as everyone struggles with life, we have maintained our sense of humour, as you may note.

Hi Deb,

Hang in there. Nice to hear from you. Hope you are doing alright and enjoying the great summer we have had. Keep us posted on your progress with the stem cells, we are all very interested in that.

Stay Strong, Carol

Hi Debbie. Are you going to the clinic on Sept 6? That is my scheduled day and I'm seeing Dr. Zinman at 10:30. If your day is then I'd like to see you and maybe have a coffee and shoot the breeze. Putting a face to another name on the forum is always nice. Let me know if that is your day. Al.

Sorry guys but I'm just putting this post back at the top so Debbie doesn't miss it.

hi al!

we are at sunnybrook on tuesday too. my husband, dave, thinks our appointment is in the afternoon. he will find out and i'll let you know for sure. i'll keep my fingers crossed!

We might be able to work something out. After my appointment I had planned to go to Lyndhurst Rehab Hosp. just behind Sunnybrook to visit a friend and Peel Paramedic that broke his back in a motorcycle accident in Vermont a few weeks ago. He is paralyzed from the waist down now and they won't know for sure if it is permanent. Odds are it will be but there is always hope. They think the swelling will go down in a few more weeks and they will know more. So if I visit him for a bit and then come back we might be able to meet up. Let me know what your schedule is.

sorryal! we had to cancel the appointment on Tuesday. I can't get out of the house. we are having a stair lift installed so I can get out the door.

Sure. Some people will make up just about any excuse to avoid me. LOL

Thanks sweetie. Sure glad someone loves me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back