AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience and to help support our community please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

Happy Thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.

dana

Distinguished member
Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving to all of those who celebrate. I know we all wish we could change some things in our lives, but I truly feel like I have much to be thankful for this year. Even though dad is sick, I am so thankful that he is still here and we can celebrate the holidays as a family. I cannot imagine what it would be like without him. Instead of being down, and thinking about how bad this disease sucks, I am going to think about the things that God has blessed me and my family with this Thanksgiving. I hope everyone is hanging in there and doing well.
God bless,
Dana

Al

Legendary member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
10/2003
Country
CA
State
On
And a Happy Thanksgiving to you as well Dana. Think I'll get off to bed so I can get up early enough to watch the Macy's parade. And some football.

Granny

Distinguished member
What a positive message, Dana. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and may God bless you. Hang in there.
Leah

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock