Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
IL
City
SMALL TOWN IN
I just wanted to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving. I am very thankful for this forum and all the advice and support you have given me. It means so much to have others who understand my fears. I also appreciate the jokes and laughter that you provide at time. I wish to thank you all. I pray that God helps each and everyone of you through this horrible disease. Love, Kim

Yes, happy thanksgiving! I love this holiday.

I am thankful for my husband's sweet smile.

Thanks Kim, and same to you.

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well Kim.

Happy Thanksgiving to All of You!

I too am very thankful for this forum and the friends I have made & to the friends I still have to get to know ~ wish I had more time to "socialize" here :)

I truly hope you all have a wonder Thanksgiving & share how thankfull you are with atleast one person.....it will probably brighten their day more than you know!

>>>>HUGS<<<<

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Be safe in your travels, and don't eat too much... :)

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Thankful for all the postings that are helpful, inspirational and at times give us a few laughs. Thankful for this forum and all the courageous PALS and CALS.
Praying for a cure.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends. Hope you, and your families enjoy the day.

Cheers,
Casey

This is the time to celebrate your happy moment with your family..Happy thanksgiving you too.
Alex!

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving EVERYBODY!

BEAUTIFUL PUT KIM!

On this Thanksgiving Day, I give thanks for the ALS FORUM community. We are an amazing group of people. We help each other with details about medicines and equipment; we love, encourage, and pray for each other; and we support each other when we express our anger, fear, and sadness. We face our dying and death with courage while working for a cure that we may or may not live to see. We find hope in our faith, in the birth of a child, and the dawning of a new day. We rejoice in what we learned because of the illness: the love of friends and family, the beauty of the present moment, and the strengthening of our faith. In the midst of tremendous stress we are kind to each other and to those who help us: our caregivers and the many people who raise money for a cure and help in other ways. We have taken an illness created in hell and used it as a reason to love each other. None of this is easy, but when we realize that we are in a community, we fight with strength we did not have when we were alone. It is an honor and a privilege to be numbered among the ALS community. I thank all of you and I thank God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back