Diagnosis
03/2009
Country
US
State
NY
City
Chateaugay
I just want to take a moment and wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and to thank you all for your support. I don't know how I would have done this without your advice and humor. No new changes in my mom and for that I am thankful.

Dana

I'll second that, Dana! Happy Thanksgiving to you & to all members (even the non-USA!)
Hope everyone has a warm & peaceful day filled with loving memories!

I too want to wish everyone a wonderful, safe and very Happy Thanksgiving! I for one am thankful for this forum and all of the wonderful people on here who are so spportive and caring! I am very grateful for our forum family!

Happy Thanksgiving to fellow U.S. pals and cals. And, yes, to all of you, around the world. I echo the posts above, in being most thankful for this forum and the community here. (And no cooking...or cleaning up. Life is good.:cool:)

This holiday has always been a special day to give thanks for friends, family and all the blessings bestowed on us. I have hosted family dinners wherever we have lived. They included immediate family as well as extended family or even strangers who were alone. I was blessed.

This year I am no longer busy preparing foods and table settings, and instead am playing the guest at friends' home. At first I felt the loss of yet another joy - until I stopped to count my blessings. I can give thanks this year for many things if I focus my energy on what "is" possible and not what "use to be".

One of the blessings of this year is this forum and each one of the cals and pals who brighten my day with laughter and with sage advice. So whether you endulge in a traditional turkey feast or enjoy your peg tube feeding, whether you are in a power chair or sprawled in your favorite recliner; whether you are surrounded by family or that special caregiver; whether you are watching a football game or attending a parade; visiting with friends and family with a similated voice an amplifier or your own voice - I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving !

Gobble, gobble gobble :) from my home to yours!

Thank you all for your Thanksgiving wishes. Diane your post was beautifully said. I was feeling kind of sad this morning because Bill always does a fried turkey for Thanksgiving and he said this morning, ”I guess this will probably be my last fried turkey.” We don’t really know that for sure do we, I must remember to live for today and you always remind me of that!

I too am grateful for this forum and I wish everyone here a most wonderful Thanksgiving day.

I wish you all Happy Turkey day Too! May you find joy being with family, loved ones , and friends.I am also thankful for my forum family! I wish all of you peace and Love...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my wonderful friends here! I hope you all have a great time no matter how you celebrate! Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving in October but no matter, I will be giving thanks for all that I have along with all of you.

happy thanksgiving everyone. im going to eat n enjoy, it might b my last one eating.

Happy Thanksgiving all! and don't put the mac and cheese in the peg...It doesn't work! ;^)

Dear pals and cals, the sentiments posted here are what make this forum family so great. Ive been to other cyberspace groups and i can tell you there is a big hole in them right thru the heart. Here I find a warmth of human compassion and genuine caring. I can say with out any doubts, that this forum family is the GREATEST BLESSING TO ME! I love you all, tho there are too many to get to know individually, but over time I hope too. I want to extend a special THANKS to those of you who are cals. You are so there for your pals at the level where love really counts: thru the hard times, the down times, the scarey times, the enraged times, you are still there. I am grateful to know of such love. God bless you all!

Free Thanksgiving eCard - eMail Free Personalized Thanksgiving Cards Online

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends have a blessed day & try not to eat to much.
Sharon

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends in the south! Hope that you all have a great day with much to be thankful for.

Hey Phil, you got check out this thangsgiving for Mac and Cheese!
This little girl knows how to be grateful...put your face in it!

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.godtube.com/embed/source/9b021nnu/400/255/true.js"></script>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back