03/2008
Country
US
State
VA
City
Harrisonburg
HAPPY CANADA DAY!

I just want to wish all our Canadian members a Happy Canada Day. Thanks for all your efforts toward fighting ALS and encouraging people everywhere to learn all about it.

Peace to all and best wishes,
Jane

Attachments

• Canadian flag 1.gif
    Canadian flag 1.gif
    2.6 KB · Views: 104
  • Canadian flag 2.jpg
    Canadian flag 2.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 102
  • f-cp-mapleleaf584.jpg
    f-cp-mapleleaf584.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 128
Happy Canada Day, my Canadian friends, all the way from the "sweltering Texas Coast."

Irma

Thank you to all our friends that have sent greetings.
AL.

Happy Canada Day to all canadians! My grandmother grew up in Kemptville and most of my cousins live in Spencerville which is near Prescott.... I grew up on the St.Lawrence so going to Canada was only a ten minute drive..... I am a southerner now.... I have lived on the N.C. coast since 1996...... My grandmother would ride the ferry over the border to go to the movies, that is how she met my grandfather. They got married in Canada and my grandfather had to have a job otherwise they could not get married according to canadian laws, he had to show he could support her! Just thought I would share some stories. The last time i visited home i took my kids to the Ottawa children's museum, there were four lanes of traffic! I do not know how i made it through alive! The museum was awesome. Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back