Happy Birthday Trfogey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Allen!

Happy Birthday.....i do enjoy your posts

happy birthday, wishing you many more. i too appreciate your direct and straight to the point posts. hope you enjoyed your day and night.

Happy birthday tr, you are such a help to everyone on here you just can't imagine! You gave me a kick in the a-- just when I needed it! Thank you for all you do!

Happy Birthday, Allen! I read your posts with enthusiasm!

Happy Birthday, Allen. So glad you are here to help us all with no BS answers, and to call BS when you see it. Keep it up! Have a great day!

Happy Birthday Trfogey!

>>>>HUGS<<<< & blessings! Hope you enjoyed YOUR day!

CHEERS :D

Since your birthday is officially over I'd like to bend this to a Thank You Allen thread for just a tic, if I may. I was literately hanging on by a thread. Totally at my wits end and unable to solve what to me seemed like a very simple problem that was consuming my life and making me most frustrated and unhappy. Despite having a husband who is a computer annalist, despite being advised by a disability assessment service who specialized in communication aids, despite having no less than 5 computers available, from mac to windows lap and desk top, despite spending hours searching for a solution myself and with money not the limiting factor, I was unable to find a good solution for my specific TTS communication needs. No one got it, no one understood what my strengths were and how to play to them and sort something out, for love nor money. Then I asked one question on this forum and you answered with one sentence (okay maybe two or three but I'm not going back to look) and within 2 hours I had the tools I needed, within a week I had a good, fast, portable, user specific and friendly, adaptable, working system in place that reduced my MND stress level by 99%. I did say thank you at the time but I just don't think that is enough, I really want you to understand that your efforts have significantly improved the quality of my life, my relationship with my family and friends and I really want you to understand how much your efforts have impacted me personally. I know I am not alone and there are 100's if not 1,000's of other people out there that could tell a similar story but one to one, once again, let me please say a very inadequate - Thank your for your help Mate.

Happy Birthday to a respected member of this close knit group of friends and supporters. You offer a well full of knowledge and practical experience and sometimes you extend an appropriate kick in the pants. Thanks for your efforts and may you have many more Happy Birthdays!

Thanks to all of you for all of your kind wishes.

Happy Birthday! and Best wishes for many many more! I hope you get to do something special today. :)

Happy Birthday Allen. I always appreciate your knowledge and your advice. I hope you have a very blessed year.

A very happy birthday to you. I hope it was grand!

Happy Birthday ya ol fart. Know what I love most about ya? When in the dreaded DIH forum, you say the things I want to say, but am not smart enough to come up with! I just tend to run my mouth.... LOL. Really though, Allen- you're great and Im glad Ive gotten to know a little bit of you.

Ditto on what Liz had to say. You are indispensable to us. Happy Birthday Allen.
Laurel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back