Happy Birthday to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband has a probable DX and today is my 54th Birthday. With all of this going on he completely forgot my Birthday. He has never done that ever before.

Good grief, suspect he is so focused on his diagnosis that he just forgot! So happy 54th birthday from all of us living this hell.

>So happy 54th birthday from all of us

Ditto that!

Thank you dirty Markie and everybody, you are my family

Janie

goodgreif, sorry that he forgot, he is stressed out. HAPPY BIRTHDAY from all of us.

Janie

Happy Birthday Janie and Goodgrief!

My husband forgot mine for the first time ever this year, but so did my mother and I--we were so consumed that day with his medical issues that I didn't realize what day it was until 6pm. He is the one who never forgets, so he was stricken when I mentioned it. To his credit, he quickly produced the gift he'd bought in advance.

Janie, may next year's celebration be as lovely!

Goodgrief, please accept our birthday wishes and maybe give him a pass this year :)

Good grief, suspect he is so focused on his diagnosis that he just forgot! So happy 54th birthday from all of us living this hell.
He actually ended up later in the day getting me flowers and then we went to dinner so he made up for it. And I did forgive him because he has never forgotten before and we have been together a long time.

Oh Janie, I missed it, so a very happy belated birthday!

Happy belated B-Day to my South Carolina friend. Thinking of you.

Debbie

Miss you Debbie

Happy 54th birthday Janie! So glad you had a peaceful day with family. Peaceful days are my best :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back