Reason
PALS
Country
Uni
State
Texas
City
Tomball
Freddie, Happy Birthday to you. May God bless you with many more!

Your Friend,
Irma

Is your b'day party still on for this Saturday? I have a picture of Rudy that I would like for you to have, and can bring it by then., Would love to meet you, Annette and family. Spend a little time with you guys. I am spending the night at Shannon's then. He lives down the street from you guys. God bless! Let me know what's up!

So there's a party and I wasn't invited? Bit far to come but Happy Birthday Freddie.
AL.

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Freddie! May God bless you on your special day and
"party like its 1999"!

From Patty and her bassman: George:-D

Thanks!

Thanks for all the Happy Bdays..........I am so glad that to be alive....Irma call netty...the time is around 3 i think netty is doing open house type, thing she cooks good so come hungry....I want to have the picture of Rudy we have the same B-Day month right....Come see me
love to all
freddie

Thank you Freddie! God bless you. See you then.

Irma

Happy Birthday Freddie! I hope you took a break from solving those 2 or 3 murders a day and partied, partied partied!
Hope you're doing well.
Peace and all the best,
Jane

happy birthday!

Hi Freddie and Annette! Please pm me tonite. I am counting on coming to spend a little time with you guys. Tell Freddie to shave....'cause I am giving him a smooch! LOL! Jus' kiddin', he is still getting a smooch from me shaved or not! LOL! God bless you folks!

Irma

Party Hearty, Freddy! Tomorrow is a great day for a party. Have a great time.

Yeah, Freddie, you and my son have the same B'day month, Lou Gherig was a June baby, too! What an honor, huh? God bless! I am so excited about meeting you and Annette! C'ya!

Irma

Irma!

I want to meet Annette and Freddie to! We just need to have a Reunion of some kind!

Lorie

For sure, Lorie! I am truly excited, and feel so honored about what's about to take place. I thought about it all of last night. I am looking forward to a nice day with Freddie, Annette, family and friends. I'll be thinking of you. God bless you!

Irma

Happy Birthday Freddie.............Hope you have many many more.God Bless.
Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back