Diagnosis
07/2007
Country
CA
State
BC
City
Vancouver
I noticed that it is your birthday today Micheline. I hope that things are stabilizing for you and that you are having a little celebration of your birth with Steve and the kids.
Best regards,
Laurel

Happy Birthday Micheline!

:) h a p p y b I r t h d A y :)

Happy Birthday!

Thank you everyone:)

We had a very nice evening. One of the gifts I recieved was a digital scrapbook photo album. I did one for my dad, the old way. Now I'm thinking of doing one for our kids and Steve of course. As well as his parents. Something to keep busy with :)

Micheline

Yes it was a nice evening. We celebrated Micheline's 9th anniversary of her 29th birthday, lol. Hopefully she can also use the scarf, gloves and hat for getting out in her power chair on these cold Jan days. Fresh air can do you wonders instead of spending all day thinking of things to add to my honey do list, lol.

Happy (now belated!) birthday Micheline! I'm happy to read you had a nice day! :)
BTW, i've been meaning to tell you that I LOVE your name! It's so unusual and so pretty. Is it properly pronouced as: Mick - A - Lean, or is it: "Mish - A - Lean? Either way I still like it! :)

Pronounced "Mish A Lean" Is of french origin. She goes by Mich for short.

Happy Birthday, Mich! Have a piece of cake for me! Cindy

It is a very pretty name :) as for her shortened version, Mish is more original than, say, using the back half of her name, Lean.....my daughter Bethany answers to "Bee" from most, and "Boof" from me. I told her as long as she continues to answer to it, there is little hope of me not calling her that.

Happy Birthday Mich!

Happy Birthday Mich!:-D:-D

Thanks everyone :)
You are all beautiful people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back