11/2005
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Toronto
Happy 28th Birthday Jeannie!

Hope you get lots of cake and ice cream!

Richard

Happy Birthday Jeannie.
May 2006 be full of hope and promise for treatments and a cure for ALS.
Have a great day!
Leah

Happy Birthday Jeannie... and many happy returns! If I'd have known... I could have hoisted a couple in your honour while in England last week!

T.

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Jeannie, happy birthday to you:)

ummm...Dave...you were a bit flat on that last note...

Don't feel bad - I'm tone deaf...I can usually get my 3 beagles howling when I sing...

rcharlton said:
ummm...Dave...you were a bit flat on that last note...

Don't feel bad - I'm tone deaf...I can usually get my 3 beagles howling when I sing...

Hey, I resemble that remark:)

Now, if we didn't live so far apart, my black lab could give your beagles a workout.....

Many happy returns and hope that your birthday was fun and you ate lots of cake!
Hope you enjoy many, many more.

Loce, Carol

Aww Thank you for the lovely birthday wishes, you guys are too funny lol :mrgreen:

Love Jeannie xxxx

Hope your birthday was great !

Hi there,

Hope you had a great day with lots of goodies but most of all hope it was filled with special times with the ones you love (with no country and western!) woops again... that one was for ladave!

Cheers,

Kaz.:)

Hope your birthday was great !

Hi there Jeannie,

Hope your birthday was great and filled with lots of goodies but most of all hope it was full of special times with the ones you love (and no country and western!)....woops....sorry that one was for ladave :cool:

Cheers,

Kaz:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back