Happy Birthday, Al!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beebe,
I'm so sorry about Jack needing to be in the hospital. ALS is unrelenting and completely unmerciful.
Being fairly new here and not knowing your story I read your posts to get acquainted with you and your ALS connection. All I can say is I wish the very best for your family. It's astonishing that a couple would both develop such serious illnesses, and they're so young. I hope Stephanie is coming along and that she tolerated her radiation without any burning. So scary that the cancer went to the brain.
As we all keep saying, one day at a time-each new day brings new hope.

This forum is the biggest gift ever and Al deserves the best of birthdays for all he has given to and put into it. For many, this is the only place we can gain courage and composure.

Take care, Beebe. May Jack be able to throw off his pneumonia and may Stephanie gain strength and health daily. I will keep your family in my thoughts.

All the best,
Jane

P.S. May your computer be made to work better. :)

Thank you for your kind words. I was a regular on the Forum for the past two years. Lately we have had not much time with all the illness here. Tomorrow the 26th is Jack's 44th Birthday. He was not doing well today. They gave him a good dose of Morphine earlier and he rested. Nothing seems to help,he hasn't slept for days. I will keep all updated. My very Best to all my dear friends on the Forum. Fondly, Beebe

Happy Birthday to Jack. May today be a better day and may he be able to rest and sleep.
I hope you are all holding up well under the strain.
Peace to you all,
Jane

congrats everyone is a milestone!

You're sure right about that!
How's the railroad? I love trains and loved taking the Seaboard Coastline from Alexandria VA to Savannah GA to visit my grandparents in the summer. Used to ride all by myself or with siblings or cousins my age when we were 9, 10, 11...It was a different world then!
Now I do train sims and particularly enjoy diesel freight runs. I go all over the US and Canada and sometimes do a UK or Japanese run just for the heck of it. :)

All the best,
Jane

Hi Al,

Happy Birthday Al. I also thank you for good solid sense on this forum. You make it so good here. Congratulations on 59 years and all you accomplish each day. Sincerely, Peg

Happy birthday Buddy

Sorry I missed your birthday!

What a terrible friend I am hahaha.

I will cheers to you tonight with my glass of red!

xo Barbie xo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back