HAPPY BIRTHDAY Al

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi al i wish you a very good birthday. bogey ps. and many more

Happy Birthday Big Guy

Sounds like someone is going to have a fun time. Oh, a delicious pig roast, with a little wine on the side. Great way to spend a birthday and the weekend. I'm jealous, :mrgreen:
All I had yesterday was a p b & j sandwich, but can't complain, it was good.
We love you guy, and hope you are around for many, many more birthdays.

God Bless
Capt AL :mrgreen:

Question

:) Hi

Does anybody have trouble that if they have to talk loud the throat starts to feel rough and then end up with a coughing fit.Also sometimes when I have a drink of liquid I end up splurting it back out.

Thanks colcath:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND MANY MORE.........hope you had a great birthday, AL.......Ellisa

Captain Al- I love the pig roast thumbnail! Made me LOL! Cindy

Okay Al:

I've been trying to search for the date of the pig roast and now that I've found it... it has already happened! I'm in pork withdrawl.
The professor and I had planned to make the hour drive to Orangeville from Uxpatch... easy! But I pooched it! I hope it was great and now I'll have to be content to see you at the Jays game in August... The 7th as Imogen has reminded me! The notice is still on my desk... somewhere.
My best to you, Lee and your kids. Hope to see you all at the dome in August!... oh... and happy birthday too!

CHeers

T.

Al I don't post a lot but you must know that my life is better because of you.
Have a very happy birthday from Israel!
Luv ya
Clark :-D

Pig Roast?

Oh you mean cooking a pig, instead of like on tv when they have a roast for someone? I thought were going to roast AL, that's why I got my pig all dressed up.:-D
Sorry little pig buddy. One of your bros has gone to the big pig roast in the sky.:shock:

SoooooooWeeeeee! Here little piggie, piggie!

God Bless
Capt AL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back