Barbie4

Distinguished member
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Everett
:mrgreen: :-D :mrgreen: :-D :-D :mrgreen: :-D :mrgreen: :-D :mrgreen: :-D :mrgreen: :-D :mrgreen: :-D :mrgreen:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AL!

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND YOU HAVE A NICE BOTTLE (OR TWO) OF SHIRAZ TO ENJOY. IT LOOKS LIKE THE WEATHER IS GOING TO COOPERATE FOR YOU TOO.

HOPE LEE IS SPOILING YOU .

BARB :):-D

Grandpa Al

Hello, Have a Happy Birthday! My best wishes for a good year to come. My best to you, Beebe (nawnie)

Hi Al,
Hope you are really enjoying your special day with friends and family. And, DON"T get on the ride on mower!
Thanks for your ability to help us see the positive side of things and for your humour!
Leah

Al,

Have a wonderful Birthday. This is your day to shine, to have fun, my husband and I hope you have a great day.

Hope and Sandy.

Happy Birthday!

AL,

HAVE A SUPER GREAT DAY!

YOU HAVE A BIRHTDAY WISH FROM GEORGIA!

Leslie

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear A-l, happy birthday to you....

.....and many more......:)

Happy Birthday Al

I wish you many happy ( 52 )weeks til this time next year. :-D

Finding this site w/ your mixture of information & humor has meant the world to me. The ALS Dr. will not take time( he walks out on 2nd. question ) w/ me. I tried the MD chat site once & never went back. Although I only visited this site twice before, it is my most positive experience concerning this disease. Thanks for being here for us.

K.

Hi Kath. Glad we can help. Thanks to all for the wishes. I didn't think that many people looked at the calendar and anyone can post their birthdays or whatever there. Just another service of ALS Forums. The people Forum. We have 700 members now but not all post but they are spread all around the world. We are all in this together. It's not fun but we can try to have some. Fun birthday for 57. Nice dinner out with the family and a few glasses of Merlot and a couple of Drambuie's at home later . Thanks Friends for the wishes.

Last edited:
Happy belated birthday, Al!

You have been a wealth of knowledge and support to me! I'm glad you had a fun birthday! :)

Marcia

yum

Drambuies my favorite!

Thought i put my city, state w/ name. how do i do that. i like seeing where everyone is from.
k.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AL FROM VANCOUVER (surrey).

ALWAYS ENJOY YOUR HUMOUR.

I am the same as kathmc. I would like to add my city etc. .................ruby

I'll make a new thread to tell about changing profile.

Al said:
Hi Kath. Glad we can help. Thanks to all for the wishes. I didn't think that many people looked at the calendar and anyone can post their birthdays or whatever there. Just another service of ALS Forums. The people Forum. We have 700 members now but not all post but they are spread all around the world. We are all in this together. It's not fun but we can try to have some. Fun birthday for 57. Nice dinner out with the family and a few glasses of Merlot and a couple of Drambuie's at home later . Thanks Friends for the wishes.

Hey Al,

Happy belated, B- Day. I haven't been having a real good week so i'm running alittle behind on my reading the posts and threads. Glad to hear your day was nice. I read this response of yours and i now have a question for you ,, if ya don't mind. I think i read that you have a feeding tube,, correct? If so where is yours and also ,, is it possible to ( eat normal ) in a restaurant with one. Sorry if thats a stupid question,, but i may be looking at getting one before too long and i am trying to find out alittle about it.

Thanks for any help you or anyone else out there on the forum can give me.

Love and Prayers
Marlo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back