Diagnosis
10/2003
Country
CA
State
On
City
NW of Toronto
Just wanted to wish all of our American friends a Happy 4th of July from we Canadians that keep this site running for the many people around the world affected by ALS/MND.

AL and David and our American friend Cindy.

Thank you so much, neighbor! It is pretty hot here along the Texas coast! We need at least a fraction of cool air! Canadian air, that is! LOL

Irma

It's 70 and sunny here right now. ALittle below average but supposed to get into 80's next week.
AL.

Thanks, Al. We're all working together and thanks to this forum, we can keep tabs on each other and help each other out.
All the best,
Jane

Happy 4th to everyone!

Thanks Al....Could you send some of that sun down the Eastern seaboard? We're kinda gloomy here today. :)

Happy 4th to everyone!

take care
lovelily

Hi, cukita! Haven't heard from you in a while! Pleased to hear from you, and God bless! By the way, how is your son doing?

Irma

Happy 4th Its raining and miserable in NJ .

Pat 1

Hi Friends, It was hot and sunny in Forked River, N.J. We were suppose to have scattered thunder showers. Just heard fireworks going off on and off. Fondly, Beebe

South Jersey weather just now raining!

Hi all!

Happy 4th! A big thank you to all on this site and also for all those who have fathers, husbands, sons, grandsons, nephews, neighbors, friends that are now actively serving for our great USA and for those that have served and even gave there lives for our great country of America! Where we can say (just about) what we want without being afraid and practice what religion we want and are "free"!

God bless all that are battling this disease that we call ALS. May God give us the cure for this disease so that we can give Him all the thanks and glory! PTL

God bless you tonight, July 4th and every night.

A big hug to the caregivers that try their very best and sometimes feel it still isn't enough. If your loved one can't or has not told you recently that they love you........
I love you and pray every single night for you! :) Stay strong

Patty

I noticed since I have been able to spend more time reading that there are quite a few Pals in N.J. Also, reading back has anyone heard from Liz she's in N.Y. State. Haven't seen any posts lately. My Best to all, Beebe

Happy 4th to everyone from California

Sunny and nice in the 70 in Monterey County......where it is usually 63 all year around. Just a big Happy 4th. Our first 4th with having to be at home, this morning and this afternoon it was really hard for me. I was very down and sad about having to adjust to this terrible disease and to see that my husband is no longer able to or want to leave the house. I bar-b-qued and had a beer and felt a better. This is so hard for me, of course my husband and my boys. We were so activited and I feel like we have hit a brick wall.

Christina

Happy 4th

To all a Happy 4th from upper New York state from Marjorie and Rick.... a CALS and a PALS. We celebrate our independance from England and fireworks have been going on ever since dark.... even here where we live by the lake... which is supposed to be illegal.
Take care everyone and keep looking up. M

Happy 4th from Orange County, Ca.

What a beautiful day it was - high 80's to low 90's and a beautiful sunset due to scattered clouds.

As I walked with my family through our communities Annual 4th of July Street Fair
I enjoyed the familiar & neighborly feeling of having been a part of this community for more than 20 years. I feel safe here.

As I sat waiting for the fireworks show to begin I thought about the "community" here on this forum. It's been a beautiful patchwork quilt of support, friendship, care, understanding and affirmation. I've used it often to wrap around my shoulders when I've felt loney and afraid. I feel safe here too.

Thank you Al, David and Cindy for all that you do to keep the atmosphere warm & safe.

Warmest regards,
Jeanne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back