Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you had a great time crusin' to the A & W Becky.

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Rest is crucial to revitalizing our energy, for our energy is our strength. Let go of today before you close your eyes for it is over and done with and tomorrow you begin anew.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the quotes and poems you share with us Sequoia. I often look up the authors that
you quote if I don't know them and feel so enriched. You too have the gift of healing words
and it means so much to me. Thank you too for shining your light on Diane and I am sending
my prayers too. Much Gratitude!

I am so happy that Diane is doing better. Thank you for the kind words Caro!

~When you smile, you look good and feel good.
When others see you smile, they smile too.
When others smile, they look good and feel good, too.

Perhaps this is why Mother Teresa said: “I will never understand all the good that a simple smile can accomplish.” What’s the catch? Only that the smile you give has to be big, and genuine!

So lets pass out the smiles today!

You are most welcome Judith Ann...how are things going with you? come here and tell us about the joyful moments in your day

watch this ...so beautiful

Beautiful, Sharon!

May 22 is HUG DAY! I have several friends who come by daily to give me a hug.It is wonderful to receive and give hugs!
"At hug transmit emotions, receive love, affection exchanged, shared joys, sorrows , demonstrate friendship, we give love and express our humanity."
With so many good reasons, why not make every day "Hug Day"?
A warm hug to everyone!

Keep an open mind and a compassionate heart. -- Phil Jackson

Simply Beautiful! Thanks Sharon!

Judy

Without humor and positive attitude we do burnout our spark! Without the spark there is no light in anything! Life will show you how to enjoy every second in life… yes both good and bad… its all the big learning of life♥ ~Geir Haavard Hansen

I don't have to be perfect. All I have to do is show up and enjoy the messy, imperfect and beautiful journey of my life. It's a trip more wonderful than I could have imagined .~~Kerry Washington

It's funny: I always imagined when I was a kid that adults had some kind of inner toolbox full of shiny tools: the saw of discernment, the hammer of wisdom, the sandpaper of patience. But then when I grew up I found that life handed you these rusty bent old tools - friendships, prayer, conscience, honesty - and said 'do the best you can with these, they will have to do'. And mostly, against all odds, they do.

~~ Anne Lamott
click on picture to make it bigger

Very nice thanks Sharon for sharing!

Thank you 4 all beauty Sharon, it helps! Hugs!

What is happiness to you?
I think happiness like love is many things to many people. At this point in my life, happiness is being in the moment. Total acceptance of what I have right now and not worrying about what's coming or what's passed. It's taking a long look around and realizing just how incredible being here is and how blessed we are to live each moment. It's having phenomenal family and friends who accept me just as I am imperfections and alll, who love me anyway and sometimes inspite of me...and the assurance that I love them back the same. It's looking around every morning and and every night before I fall asleep at the immeasurable, ♥ wonderful ways that my life has been blessed and taking the oppotunity to thank God for His goodness. It's everthiing .....it's sunrise and sunset and all the moments in between.

The music of that video is enchanting. Thank you God for giving us sight, smell, hearing and touch. Our world is a bit of heaven when we look and listen closely.

I love the question of what makes you happy! Today I had the unexpected blessing of meeting someone who
told me of a profound spiritual experience she once had. I love hearing about these experiences and this woman
I happened to run into, just happened to tell me....it felt so "meant to be". I love those moments and I felt so
uplifted and inspired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back