Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Sharon those were lovely!..........:)

Sometimes the only thing we really need is to feel loved and appreciated. This short presentation is designed to fill that need by reminding you of just how unconditionally loved you truly are. Enriched by the soul-stirring music of Karen Marie Garrett, this movie will empower you to move forward through your day with confidence, knowing that above all else, you are needed, you are appreciated and you are so very loved.

Thank you for the beautiful video Sequoia, you are such an inspiring soul! When I say positive
affirmations to myself I feel my spirit lift and what a wonderful reminder. Your words inspire
everyday! Thank you.

Little Moments.

Sometimes we need little reminders of what is good in our lives. The everyday stress of living and the barrage of negative images we receive every day can take a toll on our minds if we let them. One of the tricks to doing this is to pause and fully take in the little snapshots in life that make everything so worthwhile. This can be anything. A beautiful sunset. A colorful blossom. The calm of a mountain lake.

The snapshots I am speaking of are not those taken with a camera. Think of them as images that become memories in the deepest part of our hearts. They are impressions we can draw on when the dark clouds of despair begin to creep in around us.

The only tools we need are our eyes and the present moment. There is wonder all around us that will take our breath away if we just sit still long enough to let it happen.

Next time you find yourself reaching for the camera, worrying about the focus and framing to capture that perfect picture, don't. Breath in deeply and let the image burn into your mind making it available whenever you need it. ~
By: Clementine Maas

Last edited by a moderator:
You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave,
find your eternity in each moment. -- Henry David Thoreau

“Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving.” - W. T. Purkiser

I pray we all use the blessings we receive daily to lift up and inspire others for it is in that measure of giving that we truly arrive in a place of love.

The prayer was beautiful...made me smile today! Thanks for sharing notgivnup!

Hugs,
Judy

Judith Ann, smiles can make us happy whether we give them or receive them!

Have respect for yourself, and patience and compassion. With these, you can handle anything. -- Jack Kornfield

"When we choose not to focus on what is missing from our lives but are grateful for the abundance that's present...we experience
heaven on earth." ~ Sarah Breathnach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back