Diagnosis
11/2007
Country
CA
State
BC
City
Kootenay
...while looking for some Rita McNeil tapes to play, I stumbled across a Rosary CD, I put it in the player and the beautiful music quietly filled the crisp morning air. I took one of her pretty white rosaries and put it in to Mom’s cool hand. We listened in silence to the music for about 20 minutes while the rich voice soothingly said those familiar prayers as I was able to hold her hand and tell her I loved her. I looked thoughtfully in to those far away eyes and then reach up and stroked her pale thin face four times as she took what was to be her last breath, and she left me.

I did not think she would make it through last night, but she did. She waited for me this morning as if to say I will always be there for you. I will always miss her, my most amazing mother Dorothy Salisbury.

10:28 September 12, 2008

May the circle of life fill us with the knowlege that our children will have children and as a new born child will enter this wonderful world, someone needs to step down , so we can all have a turn to share it, for as ever long we a blessed to be here.

I am so very sorry. It sounds as if your last moment together although sad was beautiful at the same time.
You are in my thoughts and prayers
Love
Jeannie

My sincere condolences to you and your family. May God continue to watch over you all the rest of your days. I know you must have many memories to treasure.
In God's love,
brenda

I am sorry for your lost, you and your family are in my prayers.

Thank you for your support, you guys are always there. unconditionally. thank you

I am so very sorry. As you said, we are here for you. My best to you and your family.

I am sorry for your loss. It is difficult to be with someone when they pass on but it is heartwarming to know they are suffering no more. I am glad you were able to be there with her.

AL.

I am sorry for your loss and I will keep you and your family in my prayer, what you wrote was very heart warming and I feel you have a lot of strength to get you through this. God bless.

Ah Northergirl I am sorry for your loss of your mother, look after yourself.

Cheryl

I am sorry for your loss, Northerngirl. Hugs, Cindy

I am so sorry that your mother has passed. It is hard to let them go, but our loved ones are in a better place...Maggie

I am sorry that you have lost your dear mother. Your words painted a very poignant picture--beautiful but very sad. I will be thinking of of you and saying a prayer.
Laurel

What a beautiful, sad picture you shared with us. I pray that you have peace in your heart knowing that your dear mother got to cross over with you by her side. Now she is pain free watching over you.

I'm very sorry for the loss of your Mother, Northerngirl. May she rest in peace and I hope you also find peace in her passing to a better place.

You are all amazing...

As always, Thank you for you words of comfort and encouragement. I do not know who all of you are, but the strange thing is I know you. I know you care, I know we are all connected some how through this nasty shadow that has some how entered our life, some time while we were just living and enjoying it. You all do an excellent job to encourage one another and to try and understand.

I wish you all a good day.... today.
sincerely Laurie Henne, Beautiful Chiristina Lake, Britich Columbia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back