Diagnosis
07/2008
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Gravenhurst
My hands are almost useless now but thanks to an amazing product I am still able to completely take care of my own toileting (as long as I get help with some of my clothing).

It's called a Toto Washlet.

I'm not going into detail here cause it is such a personal topic but one thing I will say is that it has allowed me to keep some of my independence and a lot of my dignity.

If anyone would like more info. than the Toto website provides you can email me so we can talk discreetly.

Deb

Last edited by a moderator:
There are a few other members with them Deb and I haven't heard a bad thing about it from them.

AL.

How much do these cost? They sound awesome. I'm going to refer this site to my inlaws.

Toto's are expensive and work well. Mid range is the Brondell Swash and lower range is the Jacquzzi which is the exact same as the Brondell. Made by Brondell for Jacquzzi. I purchased a Brondell and then a Jacquzzi for $400 on e-bay. Love 'em.

Think they're in the $700- $800 neighbourhood. Expensive but from what I've heard here, worth it.

AL.

Just looked back and joelC has one. You could PM him to see what he paid in B.C.

AL.

How is BioBidet, I am thinking of getting one of them.

We're going to check it out.

Does anyone know of a gadget that helps getting the food from the table to the mouth easier?

We'd have both ends covered if you know of something! :)

This is a great new forum!

Thanks again!
Pam

We just installed the Toto washlet ( I think C300 ). My husband (PALS)loves it!

I highly recommend it. We upgraded the toilet to an elongated bowl, but the washlet itself was a breeze to install. You basically just hook it into the toilet water supply, and plug it in! My husband ordered it from a dealer on Ebay for around 700.00.

I can't say enough good things about it.

Ordered a toto washlet for our new bathroom. Fixtures should be installed by next week. One problem... Now I think it will be useless to my husband as he uses a commode/shower chair. Don't think the spray will reach correctly. Now worrying that when both the washlet seat and lid are raised, the commode fits over the toilet correctly. It is the middle range priced one, with the separate remote. If we're able to install the washlet, looks like the only one using it will be me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back