Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
OH
City
mount gilead
So I don’t know if this or just nervous. But I recently found this dent behind my first dorsal muscle on my left hand, and it’s kinda freaking me out only thing is I don’t think I’ve had like weakness in my hand. I also have one in my right hand but it’s more noticeable on the left. But it seems like the first dorsal muscle in my left hand is also smaller then my right. I’m already a pretty skinny guy and have skinny hands I’m only 20. Also the muscle near my pinky going down my hand is more slimmer than my right hands too. I’ve been twitching for months but it seems like if I don’t think about it, they’ll go away but once like if I get bad news or anything sort of bad they come back. Just afraid that it could be but i don’t know. I had a tight ankle for a month but three days ago I ended up fracturing it. Just really nervous about my hands. And the fact that the left ones muscles are smaller than my right.

E6B6E4FF-D44D-4085-8B2C-A9162BE33E1C.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mason,

In your previous thread you were asked if you'd been to the doctor. ( Could this be als ) Have you? If so, what did they tell you?

I will also direct you back to the Read Before Posting thread. This really does contain important information for you. It's still not clear if you've actually read it. It states that pictures don't provide any sort of usable information for this forum and states the best person to assess any sort of muscle stuff is your doctor.

Your statement that thinking about things makes the twitches come back kind of says it all. Figure out what you are really stressed or guilty about (maybe the bad news you mentioned?), see a counselor/get text help if you need to, even on line (all kinds of free help, even, is a click away), and you'll solve two things at once.

And as pointed out above, if you haven't seen a doc to baseline your strength and reassure you about the "dents," you're just wallowing.

You're not talking about any signs of ALS -- very good news.

Best,
Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back