Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
WA
City
Seattle
Hello.

I posted a while back about breathing issues I was having. My old thread is locked, and I couldn't post there any longer. I never got the chance to tell you all thank you for responding to my post. I have started having some other issues, and wanted to get your thoughts. For the past week or so, i have been having problems with my right hand. I get a "radiant" tingling feeling in my hand. its kind hard to describe.

My fingers feel weak, and I feel like I will drop things, even though I haven't. My grip is still strong, but it is worrisome. iMy hand actually hurts when I lift something. it feels like the tendon, or muscle is strained. I understand that ALS isn't about feeling, but it still bothers me.

Also, I seem to have a feeling of muscle fatigue in my forearm when I type. Its very irritating. Does this sound like the beginnings of hand issue relating to ALS?

Thank you all for taking the time to read an help those of us who come to this site.

God bess you all...

Nope and nope.

As you could have read in the sticky.

Not hearing any ALS here. Talk to you your doctor but that's not it.

I'm sorry to keep beating a dead horse, but I'm just making absolute sure that I get all my symptoms down, and not forget anything. I know ALS is not about feeling, but surely there was some precursors to things happening? I literally do not trust my right hand anymore. It feels weak, tingles when I hold something, and just feels like I'm going to drop something eventually. I worry about it all day long. I'm consistently testing my grip by squeezing things, picking up heavy objects..etc. I feel like a lunatic. My hand actually hurts now, especially in the palm area. And I have body wide twitching. With all this being said, what are your expert opinions?

See a doctor. No one here will be able to diagnose you and the experts here have provided their opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back