Hand Atrophy Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gordon, thank you for the input about the oval 8's. I hadn't been paying attention to how much my fingers stay curled. .... going to go check them out right now. :smile:

rose,
let me know what you find out about those please, I think I would like to see about getting them myself!
thanks again gordon!
-brenda

Hi, I would like to view the pictures on hand atrophy but computer says no. What am I doing wrong? Thanks, berni:)

You will be able to see them in a short while. We had to devise levels of membership (as a security precaution) so folks who have just joined now have to wait a bit before being allowed full access. Just keep reading and posting and your membership will kick in soon! Cindy

I just posted three hand atrophy photos on my home page, too. (Not that I have three hands ... )

Thanks for that. I've been trying for months t view the pics without luck ( to compare with my mam's hands).

Bethu, unfortunately I can't view your homepage either (I assume I'd click on your name to view it?). I get the same message (you do not have permission to view this page etc). I'll keep trying. thanks both x

hi Cariad. You should be able to see the pictures.

AL.

Yipee!Post 40 works for me. I think my mam definately has atrophy in her hands! I will post some pics on here when I get time.

I will try anything at this point to make my hands were better. Everything seems to be going fast. My legs feel like they are about to crap. I can't walk straight drives me up the wall.

with the umn involvement i get stiffness in my right hand sometimes,never had problems with my left till a few months ago.
i started getting cramp in my left hand sometimes and now it aches all the time and into my fingers.
i noticed a few weeks back that the centre of my palm has sunk in,on closer inspection i have a constant rythmical movement there that looks like a pulse like twitch.
i googled to see if you have a pulse point in your palm:roll: but no.
i can not tell any weakness but then i am right handed.
has anyone noticed this in the begining of there hand atrophy?
i am not worried just curious as to what is going on in my hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back