Other
Country
Uk
State
Wiltshire
City
Salisbury
Good evening and merry Christmas to all,

I do apologise for wasting your time, it’s probably nothing. My right arm is having this weird sensation going down it and into my pinky finger and ring finger, my ring finger seems when I space my fingers out and try squeeze them in with my other hand I find it harder to do on my left than I do with my right hence it panicking me thinking weakness. Also last few months when I have been in bed both of my legs feel like they are vibrating/trembling I don’t know if this is due to me focusing on the issue. If these issues don’t sound anything like MND I will take my issues elsewhere. I do suffer from MH I am an ex soldier who was medically discharged due to psychosis.

Kindest Regards

Hugo

Nope. Lucky you, you don't belong here.

If you've more questions, read the Pinned Post titled Read Before Posting.

Okydoke, it’s just been freaking me out. Having that weird feeling like my hand can not grip my phone whilst texting

Have a great holiday period

Hello-

You posted two years ago. You also posted around 6 weeks ago. Both times you've been assured it does not fit the pattern of ALS. This time as well. Each time you've stated you'll be on your way once you get your answers, but you have returned again.

Please visit with a doctor to get to the bottom of your symptoms. An ALS forum is not the place for you. I respectfully request you do not post here again- there is no reason to be here. That's a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back