Diagnosis
03/2006
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Sharon
This event is over but I wanted to share it's success for other people looking for a simple fundraising idea.

Last Friday (Nov 2nd) some friends of mine with a band had a Halloween party as a fundraiser for ALS. The band is a group of young middle aged guys (www.hardlyaged.com) that get together for good music and a good time. The party was in Woodbridge at a small restauant / bar.

We had 200 + people at $40 / ticket and got some very generous corporate sponsors for the party.

We raised $18,000 for the ALS / Neuromuscular clinic at Sunnybrook Hospital to be used for research.

Tim Gould
Research is HOPE
www.CureALS.ca

Good work, Tim! Creative idea, too! Congrats. Cindy

Tim... Everyone at the Neuromuscular Clinic at Sunnybrook are great. My mom had been a patient there for 15 months and they were always very quick to make sure she had whatever she needed. Myrna Moore is the miracle worker there and very supportive. When my mother passed away we made sure all donations went to the Neuromuscular Clinic.

Congratulations, a job well done! Anne

?

How come I wasn't invited?

I didn't get an invite either. I'm shocked that you didn't Barbie. Have you been misbehaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back