00/0000
Country
UK
State
CL
City
Stockton-On-Tees
Hi all

If you have been following my story and seen my video lol i had my Neuro appointment yesterday.

He did a clinical exam on me and told me i 100% dont have ALS, he said i have BFS but with cramps, he has told me to go back in 4-5 weeks for an EMG. i asked if he was sending me for an EMG because he was concerned that i might have ALS, he said not at all, and that he is sending me because i came to him for help with twitching and he said that an EMG might tell him whats causing it, ie back problems or irrative nerve.

So all in all i guess i have to be happy with that, i pushed him 3-4 times to make sure he was positive and he said "you dont have it, simple as that"

So i had some blood taken and have to go back in 5 weeks time. I just wanted to tell everyone on here that and of course ill come back and let you know how it goes.

Thank you to everyone on here for all there help and advice

Chris

Sounds great! Congratulations on not having ALS-especially with the 100 % certainty! That's awesome!

Hate to say it but we told you so. Actually didn't hate to say it. It feels good to have someone without ALS come and tell us. Good luck. Get on with your life.

AL.

Awesome. Best of luck as you move forward.

Robert

yes you did tell me so and so did alot of others on here and i thank you all for that. I cant relax until i get EMg done but of course i feel a lot happier

chris

chris-
yes, that IS great news- relax, enjoy life, and don't sweat the small stuff-
take good care,
brenda

Chris,

Thanks for sharing your latest news from the neuro with us! Smile big!

Zaphoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back