Diagnosis
02/2011
Country
CA
State
BC
City
Langley
the first injection still works but neuro went farther up left arm and shoulder with 2nd as was starting to tighten in left bicep and shoulder.

Am feeling numb in left knee and ankle aches. Does this mean the ALS is travelling?

Regarding tube to make easier swallowing food, when should I get one, some days my tongue feels too thick and have trouble chewing.

I am on 4 baclofen daily. Have occasional numbness in right elbow and right knee. Should I be asking for a nerve conduction test to be don right side?

Your help and suggestions are appreciated.

Brenda,

I'm a little confused (doesn't take much these days). Why are you having the Bo tox treatments? And have you had an EMG? The NCS is usually done at the same time as the EMG.

Have you been diagnosed with ALS? The tube you are referring to is a PEG tube. You would want to have it done in advance of any breathing complications. It is not one to wait until the last minute. There isn't numbness in ALS, that's why I question your diagnosis or lack of one.

What tests have you had done?

I don't know what wicked words I spewed. Please forgive me, David and Al. I surely don't want to cause you more work.

Toto

i meant tightness of muscles and i have had all the tests

botox treatment for pain and to relax muscles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back