Diagnosis
12/2020
Country
US
State
NY
City
Long Island
My dad Barry passed away in his sleep last night. I want to thank everyone here for the abundance of advice and support. It was incredibly helpful and it made his life as good as it could be.

Last edited:
Oh Glenn, I'm so very sorry for your loss. I am glad his passing was peaceful and hope you and your family can all find some comfort in that. I wish you much peace as you move into this part of the grief.

Very sorry, Glenn. You did everything you could to make him comfortable, and I know he appreciated it all. Wishing you and your family many good memories of all he was to you.

--Laurie

Glenn, sending love and peace to you and your family.

I'm so sorry, Glenn. You were a wonderful son and caregiver to your dad. My deepest condolences.

I am so very sorry. Glad it was peaceful but sure it was a shock. Condolences to all your family.

Your dad was very lucky to have such a devoted son

I'm so sorry Glenn. You were an excellent son and caregiver. Wishing your family peace.

I'm sorry to hear that. He was lucky to have you by his side.

Thank you all

My condolences. Wishing peace and comfort for you and your family.

Ed

Sorry to hear of your father's passing Glenn. I hope you can find comfort and peace.

V

I’m so sorry. It’s a blessing that he passed in his sleep but also so sad because he didn’t deserve this horrid battle, no one does. May he rest in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back