Diagnosis
02/1991
Country
US
State
VA
City
castleton
Hi everyone how is everyone? I'm doing great my life just keeps getting better. MDA is doing a story on me and how my new eyegaze system has helped my life. And how I like it. I did a interveiw last night. They also want to till my story about me and Donna.
I well let everyone know when as soon as they tell me. Oh also they are going to till how I have been helping some people that has fameily members with ALS. You don't know but I got people that email me from all over the world and everyone of them say that I really helped them deal with it much better. That really make me fell use full and I was missing that in my life so I'm very happy about that. I hav never let ALS bring me down and it never well! You think I was happy before I'm even more happy with my life now. Well I got to now. Everyone take care your pal Johnny
GOD BLESS EVERYONE :lol::lol:

Sounds great Johnny. Let us know where the article will be and when.

AL.

Way to go ! You've got a great story to tell, and I'm so glad you're getting to tell it!

You are such an ispiration with your atittiude and outlook on life. I really hope that i can learn from you.....

way to go Johnny!
yes, please keep us posted!
take good care,
brenda

That sounds great Johnny! Your courage and outlook inspire me! let us know when !
In friendship
Jeannie

Good job Johnny. Keep us informed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back